- Dry levelling system
- Super smooth surface
- Impact sound reduction of 21 dB ΔLw
- Rm value 0,061 m² K.W.-1 / TOG 0,61
- Imprint resistant
- Applicable over any sub floor
- Quick and Easy to install
Acoustic fast track floor prep system for glue down of ALL resilients over floor heating and cooling
Jumpax® Heat Traditional is a combination of Heat-Pak® / Heat-Foil®. The total thickness is merely 8,2 mm. Heat-Pak® is made from high quality MDF and is consisting out of a 3 mm bottom board and a 4 mm top board. Both boards are provided with a layer of interactive adhesive, which unites them to one solid sub floor system. Heat-Foil® of 1,2 mm is made out of a Polyethylene foil (200 micron) with a self adhesive overlap, combined with a most stable Polyethylene layer of foam.
Jumpax® Heat Traditional is extremely suitable for direct glue down of All Resilients such as, sheet vinyl, lino, cork, rubber, LVT´s and carpet, straight over floor heating and floor cooling systems. In case of a floor cooling system a moisture monitoring system is necessary.
Jumpax® Heat Traditional is the ideal solution over floor heating because of its perfect levelling abilities and its low TOG rating of 0,61 (Rm value 0,061 m² K.W.-1).
Also the Heat-Pak®/Heat-Foil® combination realises a superb 21 dB ΔLw impact sound reduction in combination with linoleum finished floor covering, according to EN-ISO140-8 / 717-2.
- Productleaflet Jumpax Heat Traditional (pdf)
- Fitting instructions HeatPak (pdf)
- Fitting instructions Heatfoil (pdf)
Measurement of impact sound insulation
- Measurement report Jumpax Basic with HeatFoil and LVT (pdf)
- Measurement report Jumpax Basic with HeatFoil and linoleum (pdf)