- Dry leveling
- Fire retardant
- Suitable for heavy use
- High acoustic performance
- Fast-track floating installation
- Stable, smooth & hardwearing
- Most adequate over wooden subfloors
Robust fast-track floor prep system for ALL resilients
Jumpax® Strong is a prefabricated dry-lay, fast-track, acoustic subfloor preparation system, especially for use over wooden subfloor constructions in renovation projects. Jumpax® Strong is especially designed to rapidly receive all types of dry-back resilient floor coverings such as LVT’s, linoleum, rubber, cork, etc. Furthermore this floor prep system is most suitable to serve floating finished floorcoverings such as LVT Click, cushion vinyl and carpet. etc, to process in addition to the many possibilities with loose-laid floor coverings such as LVT click, springy vinyl or carpet.
The two self-adhesive components are quickly and easily laid as a free-floating subfloor, instantly smoothing over typical irregularities and eliminating the need for screeds, primers, ply boards and nails.
This unique product is requires only basic tools and skills, but produces a highly professional smooth finish. It provides the solution to a whole range of problems associated with traditional surface preparation methods.
For its acoustic performance over timber floors, Jumpax® Strong in combination with various finished floor coverings, has officially been tested by accredited international laboratories, according to ISO 10140-3: 2010. The exceptional results are able to meet requirements made by various international building regulations.
* Fitted over a wooden floor construction, the noise reduction will deviate. In a floating screed situation, the noise reduction of the composed finished floor covering will always depend on the impact sound reduction of the floating screed system in place.