- Instant dry floor levelling of most substrates
- A cost effective solution to problem floors
- Exceptionally stable, free floating underlay system
- Provides a super smooth finish
- Ready for glue-down of all resilients and carpets
- Excellent sound reduction of 23 dB ΔLw
- Quick and easy to fit and to handle (pack sizes)
Acoustic, fast track floor prep system for ALL resilient floor coverings!
Jumpax® Classic (formerly called Jumpax® Original,) is a unique acoustic fast-track sub floor preparation system for the immediate glue-down of all resilient floorings, such as sheet vinyl, LVT´s , linoleum, cork, rubber, but also carpet and carpet tiles.
Jumpax® Classic is used in both commercial and domestic situations. It can be used over almost any type of floor construction as well as under floor heating systems.
This unique product is only 10mm thick, requires only basic tools and skills, but produces a highly professional smooth finish. The two self-adhesive components are quickly and easily laid as a free-floating sub-floor, instantly smoothing over typical irregularities.
The acoustic performance in combination with any resilient floor covering is outstanding! Impact sound reduction figures as from 21 dB ΔLw and higher are easily accomplished with any type of resilient floor covering bonded onto Jumpax® Classic.
It provides the solution to a whole range of problems associated with traditional surface preparation methods.
The two self-adhesive components are quickly and easily laid as a free-floating subfloor, instantly smoothing over typical irregularities and eliminating the need for screeds, primers, ply boards and nails. It is not necessary to remove old floor coverings, loosening screeds or surface contamination.
Failures of new floors due to problem substrates, minor cracks or laitance become a thing of the past. Using the JUMPAX® system not only saves considerable time and money, but also removes any risk of damage to pipes and cables in the floor. Of course, the whole installation can be removed just as easily, without any damage to the original floor finish, should this be required.
Measurement of impact sound insulation
- Impact Sound report Jumpax Classic with cushion vinyl (pdf)
- Impact Sound report Jumpax Classic with linoleum (pdf)
- Impact Sound report Jumpax Classic with LVT (pdf)
- Impact Sound report with LVT click (pdf)
Fire rating report
- Fire rating report Jumpax Classic without floor covering (pdf)
- Fire rating report Jumpax Classic with LVT (pdf)
- Fire rating report Jumpax Classic with linoleum (pdf)
Thermal resistance report
Compressive strength report