Unifloor Underlay Systems in Deventer has been the market leader in the Netherlands for over 40 years
- Dry levelling
- High compressive strength
- Fast track installation
- Suitable for heavy use
- For renovation purposes
- Almost completely impervious to moisture
Universal dry floor preparation system
The Jumpax® CP (Cement bounded Panel) dry levelling system is developed as a universal fast track floor preparation system for application as a dry screed. It is used over various structural substrates, such as cement bonded floors and timber framing. Because of its extreme log TOG of just 0.4 it is most suitable to be used over all types of floor heating and/or cooling systems. Jumpax® CP is made out of non-flammable materials.
Jumpax® CP is most suitable to be used under many finished floor coverings, including sheet vinyl, luxury vinyl tiles, cork, linoleum and rubber (beforehand level out with fibre-strengthened feather finish). Jumpax® CP is highly resistant to mechanical damage and is almost completely impervious to moisture. This quality makes it ideal for application in final-phase construction where there is weather exposure.
For acoustic purposes, Jumpax® CP is combined with Cocofloor®, our acoustic moisture proof sub layer. According to EN-ISO 140-8 / 717-2, this combination achieves a fantastic impact sound reduction of 23 dB ΔLw, measured on a standard concrete floor.
* In a floating screed situation, the noise reduction of the composed top floor always depends on the impact noise reduction of floating screed system in place.
Measurement of impact sound insulation
Measurement of impact sound insulation on wooden floor
- Impact soudn report Jumpax CP with Cocofloor 4mm (pdf)
- Impact sound report Jumpax CP with Greenfloor 3mm (pdf)
- Impact sound report Jumpax CP with Ecopearls 30mm (pdf)
Fire rating report
- Fire rating report Jumpax CP without floor covering (pdf)
- Fire rating report Jumpax CP with Cocofloor (pdf)