- Instant dry floor levelling of most substrates
- A cost effective solution to problem floors
- Exceptionally stable, free floating underlay system
- Provides a super smooth finish
- Ready for glue-down of all resilients and carpets
- Excellent sound reduction of 22 dB Δ Lw
- Quick and easy to fit and to handle (pack sizes)
Jumpax HD fast track floor prep system for heavy project use
Jumpax® HD 10mm, is an acoustic, fast track floor prep system for glue down of all resilient floor coverings in heavy project use. It can be used over almost any type of floor construction as well as floor heating systems.
The two self-adhesive components are quickly and easily fitted as a free-floating sub-floor, instantly smoothing over typical irregularities and performing an excellent resistance against dynamic and static loads.
Because of its outstanding stability, Jumpax® HD is also suitable for gluing down a large variety of other types of finished floor coverings, including wood.
The acoustic properties are tested in combination with vinyl and linoleum. According ISO-10140-3:2010 it performs an impact sound reduction of 22 dB Lw !