Unifloor Underlay Systems in Deventer has been the market leader in the Netherlands for over 40 years
- Universal applicable over floor heating / cooling
- Excellent transference of heat (TOG 0.2)
- Impact sound reduction 21 dBΔLw (with LVT click)
- Minimal thickness, only 1.0 mm
- Most stable
- CS value 400 kPa
RedFloor acoustic underlayment for LVT click (PVC) over floor heating / cooling
RedFloor® 1.0 has been designed especially for application over floor heating and floor cooling systems. Because of a minimal thickness of just 1.0 mm and its TOG of only 0.2. RedFloor® 1.0 will simply and quickly transmit the warmth to the floor surface.
RedFloor® 1.0 is used in combination with LVT (PVC) click.
RedFloor® combined with LVT click (PVC) achieves an impact sound reduction of 20 dB ΔLw, measured according to EN-ISO 10140-3: 2010.
- Test report LVT click (pdf)